Benyamin Moadeb was born in Bandar-e-Anzali, Gilan Province, Iran in 1998 and received his bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from Islamic Azad University, Rasht branch, Iran, 2021.
He is currently a master’s student in artificial intelligence and robotics engineering from Azad University, Qazvin branch since 2021.
Also, since 2021, he has started working in the Mechatronics Research Laboratory (MRL) at QIAU as a Researcher and Software developer. His research interests are Machine vision, Deep neural networks, Machine learning.
Membership in scientific societies and associations:
- Biometrics Council Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Researcher of the Club of Young and Elite Researchers of Islamic Azad University, Qazvin branch
- Member of the Computer Society of Iran (CSI)
- Member of the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
Related Links :
- Civilica: https://civilica.com/p/116314/
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benyamin-moadab-01a27314a/
- Scholar.google: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=eBvr8v4AAAAJ&hl=en